We are fully operational as of June 29th, 2020.
In spite of Valencia having been one of the least affected regions in the country – with the lowest number of cases of COVID’19 infections per 100,000 inhabitants -, we are fully aware of the uncertainty that this unprecedented situation can cause on those looking forward to coming to Spain to learn Spanish.
That’s why we have made some notable changes in our booking process, providing greater peace of mind and guarantees when booking a seat in our Spanish courses:
- If a student is unable to travel due to an international ban, a full refund will be made.
- Students can decide not to travel to Spain for their Spanish course until 2 weeks before the beginning of their booking, even if there is no ban and AIP Language Institute is fully operational. In such a case, we offer the following:
- Postponing the start of the course while maintaining the same services and price.
- Using the paid deposit to take one of our online Spanish courses.
Apart from the above stated, we have a very special promo for those booking an on-site Spanish course before December 24th:
20% off on all our courses, on-site and online*
Needless to say that we will resume our lessons under strict safety measures to continue teaching Spanish in completely safe conditions and, to guarantee that, we have obtained ‘Covid-19 Safe School’ certificate, issued by the Spanish Federation of Spanish Schools (FEDELE), after approving our prevention and contingency plan.
We will closely follow any updates on the matter and we will take further safety measures if necessary, doing everything in our power to provide safety and quality so that you only worry about learning Spanish.
Looking forward to seeing you at our school soon!
The team of AIP Language Institute
*Not valid for One-to-One Courses
FALL SPECIAL DEAL
to be lived.
* 20% off for enrolments in courses starting before December 24th. For later starts, 10% off.